Saturday, November 25 (10:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Sunday November 26 (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
St. Basil’s Cultural Centre
10819 71 Avenue (map)
This special market features beautiful handicrafts of stunning workmanship from all over the world. The volunteer participants and vendors represent non-governmental organizations based in Edmonton. The handicrafts are bought at fair prices that are set by the global artisans and the monies raised support the on-going health, education and development projects of the various non-profit and charitable groups.
Humanserve International ‘s table will feature the following:
- Traditional hand-painted pottery from Palestine
- Kaffiyehs from Palestine and Syria
- Hand-made olive oil soaps from Lebanon in a variety of natural scents
- Traditional tatreez embroidery from Palestine
- Information about HSI and our projects … and much more!